Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bathroom disaster at 2am

2a.m.bathroom breakoutImagine yourself sitting in your hotel neighbor's bedroom watching sponge bob waiting up to make sure everyone made it home from their evening adventures safely. Then right I'm the middle of hearing Patrick yell at spongebob in Chinese you hear a KNoCK and a THuD then a thump and a great big OH HECKKK NO!!! Lol as I stepped into my room I hear Mariah yelling I'm stuck. Lol yep that's right straight out of the shower with no clothes or towel she is trapped! Hehe I had not s clue what to do except to grab the guys and we went to town on the door. At some point we made the lights go off and well I think her scream could have waken up the dead. Lol in the process of breaking in we heard some metal hit the ground inside the bathroom and then Mariah in her Louisiana accent "uh dat ain't no good Rollin down der on the ground"- it was the door handle. We knocked it off. Oops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment