Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Two weeks.. But who is counting!?

Agh! Tis that time again where I could literally and physically pull out every strand of hair without a bit of pain because I am so overwhelmed with frustration and HOMEWORK!

The last two weeks of school suck the life out of me every semester and I have yet to learn my lesson not to stress out or freak out. This semester has been the prime example why I should not studddyy. With all of my efforts and hours of studying I have yet to feel like I am going to maintain my scholarship or even pass my classes... ugh:/ So not my usual performance.

Things to do:

1.) Pass four classes that I am currently skimming the surfaces with.
2.) Get my sister's wedding decor finalized along with organize everything!
3.) Pack for China and South Korea! I leave in 3 weeks!! Eek.


I have been searching like a mad woman trying to find tips and tricks to packing successfully for a long trip, but making it light!  My theory as of right now is to pack maxi skirts, dresses and a few versatile shirts! That way I can be comfy, cute and classy(: I also am going to have to pack some unattractive business clothes.. but guess that's what happens when you got to go to some business meetings(:

Can't wait to share my adventures with you!

1 comment:

  1. I have an idea. You pull out my hair. I will pull out yours, and we will be bald headed twins! Don't worry, though. We've almost made it to the end... then after that, One. More. SEMESTER! Hawaii , anyone?

    ReplyDelete